– Before, or during the collection of any of your personal details, we’ll identify the purpose and intended usage of information collected.
– We’ll collect information only by fair and lawful methods and, if appropriate, with the consent of the party concerned.
– Personal data supplied should be accurate, complete, and current.
– We protect personal data with industry leading security tools and safeguards to prevent and protect against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, and modification.
– Our site includes links to other websites that may be of interest to our visitors. The privacy policies on those sites might be different to ours. It’s a good idea to check the privacy statement of any site you visit.
– We collect and use your personal information solely to fulfill the tree services we provide and for other related purposes, unless the consent of the party concerned has granted permission or as required by law.
– Caledonia Tree Care uses Google Analytics to monitor website traffic and help improve our user experience. This does not reveal your identity or any information which could be used to identify you or your browsing habits individually.
– We’re happy to provide customers and ex-customers (no grudges, honest!) with any information we have in our records concerning you. We can also share more information on our policies and practices relating to our handling of your personal data.
Caledonia Tree Care is not responsible for technical, hardware or software issues experienced in using our site. Caledonia Tree Care is not liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of our site. The site is provided “as is” without warranties. Caledonia Tree Care provides links to other sites but is not responsible for their content.
Our site, content and images are protected by worldwide copyright. Do not copy anything from our website without our prior consent. Our website is intended solely for lawful purposes.
Changes to this Policy